Colorful Candy Bar Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 24 miniature Snickers candy bars
- Red and green colored sugar
- In a small bowl, beat cookie dough and flour until combined. Shape 1-1/2 teaspoonfuls of dough around each candy bar. Roll in colored sugar.
- Place 2 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Colorful Candy Bar Cookies
Sort By :
"These were just ok. They turned hard and didn't have much flavor. Wont be making again."
"These did not turn out at all and I did 1/2 with snickers and the other 1/2 with 3 muskateers, both came out flat and tasted aweful."
"I have made these cookies for the holidays using red and green colored sugar, and they were a nice seasonal addition to the cookie tray. People like the surprise inside! I did not get quite as many cookies as the recipe indicated."
"These cookies are a hit with my family and friends, everyone requests them at Christmas! I have tried to make with milky way also, but they didn't turn out so well, so I stick to the snickers. Great recipe!"
"I tried the with 1/2 of a mini mounds bar. They came out perfect. The ones I made with the snickers cracked and the caramel inside got hard. I only got 15 cookies out of 1/2 tube of dough."