Colorful Candy Bar Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 24 miniature Snickers candy bars
- Red and green colored sugar
- In a small bowl, beat cookie dough and flour until combined. Shape 1-1/2 teaspoonfuls of dough around each candy bar. Roll in colored sugar.
- Place 2 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Colorful Candy Bar Cookies
Sort By :
"These were fairly good. I used snickers and milky way. Time consuming but I froze the candy bar pieces and had no problem at all with the filling melting out when I baked them. I would highly recommend freezing the candy bars before filling the cookies and baking them."
"These were just ok. They turned hard and didn't have much flavor. Wont be making again."
"These did not turn out at all and I did 1/2 with snickers and the other 1/2 with 3 muskateers, both came out flat and tasted aweful."
"I have made these cookies for the holidays using red and green colored sugar, and they were a nice seasonal addition to the cookie tray. People like the surprise inside! I did not get quite as many cookies as the recipe indicated."
"These cookies are a hit with my family and friends, everyone requests them at Christmas! I have tried to make with milky way also, but they didn't turn out so well, so I stick to the snickers. Great recipe!"