- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 croissants, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 4 cooked bacon strips, halved
- 4 slices deli ham
- 3 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, horseradish and basil; spread over cut side of croissant bottoms. Layer with lettuce, tomato, bacon, ham and eggs; replace tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Cobb Salad Sandwiches(3)
Sort By :
Delicious, quick and easy. Added the ham and used ciabatta buns were the only variances. Definitely will make again for a light, easy meal!!
Excellent easy sandwich. My husband liked the horseradish sauce but it was weak so you may want to add more. I used a garden vegetable cream cheese spread on mine. Delicious! Whole wheat buns work well too.
This sounds absolutely wonderful! I love making sandwiches with ham, sliced tomatoes, and sliced hard boiled eggs and mayo. With the extra ingredients added it sounds just that much better! Thanks.
More Recipe Collections
- Bacon Recipes >
- Cold Sandwich Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >