- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 French rolls, split
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 8 slices tomato
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 12 cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips
- 1/2 pound sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 pound sliced deli ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Spread mayonnaise over cut sides of rolls. On roll bottoms, layer the lettuce, tomato and avocado. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with pepper. Layer with bacon, turkey, ham and cheese. Replace roll tops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Club Sandwiches
"I used bakery sandwich buns because I couldn't find French rolls, and only used half of the mayo, 10 bacon strips and not quite all of the deli meat. The sandwiches were huge! Very good flavor, though."
"Delicious! Loved the sandwiches and felt that the avocado made them even better. Will definitely make again."
"I would do without the avocadosdoesnt compliment the taste of the whole sandwich."