- 1 cup complete buttermilk pancake mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chunky cinnamon applesauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Maple syrup and butter
- Combine pancake mix and cinnamon. Add applesauce and water; stir just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup and butter. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes
Sort By :
"Perfect for pigs in a blanket!"
"2 people gave 2 stars who didn't even try them??? Thats not right."
"These were delicious! Reminded us of apple cinnamon muffins!"
"Haven't tried them yet but there is alot of sodium. Can't have that much because of HB"
"too many carbs..but they look nsound so good"