Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup Bisquick® Mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chunky cinnamon applesauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Maple syrup and butter
- Combine pancake mix and cinnamon. Add applesauce and water; stir just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup and butter. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Cinnamon Applesauce Pancakes(6)
Sort By :
These were delicious! Reminded us of apple cinnamon muffins!
Haven't tried them yet but there is alot of sodium. Can't have that much because of HB
too many carbs..but they look n
sound so good
Quick and easy recipe....tastes good, too!
Made these pancakes for lunch for my two year and I and we gobbled them up in no time. Actually making them for supper since my son asked for them again along with some other stuff. Cant wait for my husband to try them.
More Recipe Collections
- Apple Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Pancakes >