- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 60 wafers)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- In a small bowl, combine the crumbs, brown sugar and butter. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a small saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 1 minute. Pour evenly over crust.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand until chocolate is melted. Spread evenly over top; sprinkle with pecans. Cool completely before cutting. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Toffee Crunchies in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1999, p37
Reviews for Chocolate Toffee Crunchies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2013
Good and easy
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2012
Delicious- and so easy to make!!
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2012
Great taste! made a couple times already and it disappears way too fast! Taste just like a heath bar.
Reviewed Mar. 21, 2010
Very yummy and easy to make!