- 3 cups vanilla or white chips, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherries, patted dry
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 2-1/2 cups vanilla chips and the chocolate chips. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Microwave for 1-2 minutes; stir until smooth. Immediately add marshmallows, cereal and walnuts.
- Spread evenly on a 13-in. pizza pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Arrange cherries on top; sprinkle with coconut.
- Microwave the remaining vanilla chips on high for 1 minute. Add oil and stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza. Chill until firm. Serve at room temperature. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Pizza
"I have made this for many years.... used to send miniature ones (made in miniature round cake pans) in college care packages. I have never actually made this in a regular size pizza pan, always in the small pans to make individual size chocolate pizzas. I have not ever used the cherries in this recipe. I use M&Ms candies instead of cherries as I think it looks more like a real pizza and is less trouble than using cherries."
"I was looking for a dessert pizza recipe and this one was great! I left out the nuts and added M&Ms on top! :) YUM"
"I have a made chocolate pizza before but a lil different than this recipe"