"People who love chocolate will enjoy this delightfully sweet confection," says Janet Smith of Sunnyvale, California.
- 3 cups vanilla or white chips, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup halved maraschino cherries, patted dry
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 2-1/2 cups vanilla chips and the chocolate chips. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Microwave for 1-2 minutes; stir until smooth. Immediately add marshmallows, cereal and walnuts.
- Spread evenly on a 13-in. pizza pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Arrange cherries on top; sprinkle with coconut.
- Microwave the remaining vanilla chips on high for 1 minute. Add oil and stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza. Chill until firm. Serve at room temperature. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Pizza in Taste of Home February/March 1996, p64
Reviews for Chocolate Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review