Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 package devil's food cake mix (regular size)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- In a bowl, beat cake mix, eggs and oil (batter will be very stiff). Stir in chips.
- Roll into 1-in. balls. Place on lightly greased baking sheets; flatten slightly. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until a slight indentation remains when lightly touched. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies(15)
Sort By :
Very quick and easy cookies. It came out well and delicious. Also nice on a tight budget.
Years ago this recipe was in Taste of Home and I made cookies using every flavor of cake mix made! I lost the recipe (one would think I'd have remembered it by heart as many batches as I made) and have searched for it since --- am so happy to have found it again!
One variation that I remember as being very good was the Spice Cake mix with cinnamon sugar on top! Just dip the cookie ball in the sugar before flattening. Use your imagination & make a favorite of our own!
These were so quick and easy to make and everyone loved them. Thanks!
I made this and it didn't pan out like I thought it would so that's why I gave it a 2 star, sorry! The oil was too much and the batch did not yield the 24 stated. But then again, I'm not a baker, I'm more of a cook! Maybe my hubby will try making this on his own sometime and maybe the rating can go up, plus tips on how the recipe was changed!
these r delicious even better with a glass of milk!!!excellent recipe for a busy mother
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate >
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Desserts >