- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chocolate cookie crumbs
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be very thick). In a bowl, beat the sour cream, cream cheese and vanilla. Add pudding; mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into individual dishes. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Mousse
Sort By :
"Yum! I didn't even use the crumbs. So rich & tasty, you'd never know it is made with light ingredients.~ Theresa"
"This was divine and really easy to make. I didn't fold the whipped topping into the chocolate mixture. It was turning out too lumpy, so I just beat it with the mixer."
"This is a favorite. Most of the time I put it in a graham cracker pie crust."
"I took this to a Valentines Day Dinner at our church. It was a hugh hit. So simple and delicious. On another occasion I iced a chocolate cake with this mousse. The results were wonderful."
"delicious just the way it was"