My husband dreamed this recipe up one night using skim milk and a few lighter convenience items. The result was this fluffy rich-tasting dessert that the kids and I request time and again.—Sue Yaeger, Boone, Iowa
- 3/4 cup cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chocolate cookie crumbs
- In a bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be very thick). In a bowl, beat the sour cream, cream cheese and vanilla. Add pudding; mix well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into individual dishes. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Mousse in Light & Tasty February/March 2002, p9
Reviews for Chocolate Mousse
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review