I love tiramisu. I really like this recipe because it is a busy mom twist on a classic. Super simple to assemble and is great to make the day before you want to serve it. Very cool and refreshing and is my summer "go to" dessert. The hardest thing about this recipe is waiting for it to chill so you can eat it! —Cheryl Snavely, Hagerstown, Maryland
Recommended: 25 Light Chocolate Dessert Recipes
- 24 soft ladyfingers
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Grated or shaved chocolate
- Arrange 12 ladyfingers in an 11x7-in. dish. Spread with half of the Nutella.
- In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix 2 minutes. Stir in whipped topping. Spread half of the mixture over the Nutella. Top with remaining ladyfingers; spread with remaining Nutella and top with remaining pudding mixture. Sprinkle with grated or shaved chocolate. Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding Torte in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2017, p180
Reviews for Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding Torte
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review