- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Dash ground allspice
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Combine the egg, brown sugar, pumpkin, milk, butter and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Sort By :
"No changes to this one except to sprinkle the tops with raw sugar before baking. My kid absolutely loved them. Will do them up as minis next time!"
"These are amazing I used white chocolate made it taste like icing inside so good!!"
"Taste fabulous, super easy to make! Only problem I had was that 1/3 of the muffins stuck to the paper wrappers and the kids were eating the wrappers trying to get the muffins off. Next time I won't use them."
"Great combination of my two favorite things."
"Also ~ I doubled the amount of chocolate chips, using regular size milk chocolate chips."