- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Graham crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans. Serve with graham crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (about 2 cups).
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Sort By :
"Great! I cheated and added a few more choc chips . . ."
"Just like our favorite forbidden treat, cookie dough! Easy to make, my gang loves it! I had to make a second batch!!"
"GOSH DARN IT DEBBY! MY PECANS WERE NOT FINELY CHOPPED! (PS. Read this like in an angry British man voice)"
"So good! I love the idea of adding chopped Heath bar."
"OMG the butter makes all the difference in this recipe and who doesn't love chocolate in anything."