Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Graham crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans. Serve with graham crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (about 2 cups).
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Sort By :
This is so yummy. Made this for my daughters baby shower and served with baby bear graham and chocolate baby graham crackers. Also added 3/4 C peanut butter chips.
What a great and different way to make a cheeseball. I never have any left when I take it somewhere.
This is an awesome cheeseball, perfect for Christmas parties! I serve with chocolate graham crackers or teddy bear shaped grahams!
I love this recipe. I've used it for years and everyone loves it. I made it for a Christmas party several years ago and some of the girls spread it on my homemade chocolate chip cookies and now they won't eat it on anything else. I don't make it into a ball, but put it in a bowl so it's like a dip. Big Hit!
I made for a New Years party. Very good!