Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Graham crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans. Serve with graham crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (about 2 cups).
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Sort By :
"Can't wait to put this on my table for the holidays."
"This is so yummy. Made this for my daughters baby shower and served with baby bear graham and chocolate baby graham crackers. Also added 3/4 C peanut butter chips."
"What a great and different way to make a cheeseball. I never have any left when I take it somewhere."