- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- Graham crackers
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans. Serve with graham crackers. Yield: 1 cheese ball (about 2 cups).
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Sort By :
"So good! I love the idea of adding chopped Heath bar."
"OMG the butter makes all the difference in this recipe and who doesn't love chocolate in anything."
"Made this for a Super Bowl party. Added a little extra mini chocolate chips and used 1/2 tsp vanilla. Will use chopped Heath Bar mixed with chopped roasted peanuts on the outside instead of the Pecans. So far everything looks great. Perfectly formed ball."
"Can't wait to put this on my table for the holidays."