- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs (about 20 wafers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 medium firm bananas
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups whipped topping, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- Peanut butter cups, optional
- In a small bowl, mix wafer crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Slice bananas; arrange on bottom of crust. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter and chocolate; microwave on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until blended and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Spoon over bananas.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping; spread over chocolate mixture. Pipe remaining whipped topping over edge. Refrigerate, covered, for at least 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with peanuts just before serving. If desired, serve with cut-up peanut butter cups. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate & Peanut Butter Pudding Pie with Bananas
Sort By :
"I Made this for our Sunday Dinner with the neighbors. Everyone RAVED about it and there were NO leftovers. Incredible blend of Chocolate, Peanut butter and Bananas!!!"
"Remember to thaw out the whipped topping in advance!"
"I made this for a thanksgiving gathering and it was gone inn minutes. Everyone was begging for the recipe, this is the perfect combo of all things delicious."
"I made this for a thanksgiving gathering and it was gone in minutes."
"A wonderful dessert, ranks up there with thebest I have ever had.Thank you so much for a wonderful recipe"