Chinese Pork 'n' Noodles Recipe
- 6 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), halved and thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 3/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 3/4 cup halved fresh snow peas
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced cabbage
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in 2 teaspoons canola oil for 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, stir-fry the red pepper, peas and onion in remaining oil for 3 minutes. Add cabbage; stir-fry 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir reserved hoisin sauce mixture and stir into skillet. Return pork to the pan; heat through. Drain pasta and add to skillet; toss to coat. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon cilantro. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Chinese Pork 'n' Noodles(5)
Sort By :
Love this recipe. It's requested frequently by my family.
Just made this and it was great! I made a little extra sauce and used rice noodles.
My family and I didn't like this recipe. Maybe I overcooked the noodles because they were mushy and it ruined everything. The pork was the only good thing.
This was very good and quite easy. I did some modifications. I used ramen noodles instead of angel hair and I added red pepper flakes for some heat. Really Good
I liked this, but my family said it was just ok. I know it needed a little something, but I don't know what. Maybe it needed the bell pepper and onions...I couldn't add them because my husband can eat them.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >