I enjoyed a cool berry soup at a restaurant several years ago. The manager gave me some of the ingredients and none of the amounts, so I tinkered with what I had to get this refreshing rendition. —Phyllis Hammes of Rochester, Minnesota
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 1-1/4 cups vanilla yogurt, divided
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract or 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a food processor, combine the strawberries, 1 cup yogurt, confectioners' sugar, orange juice concentrate and extract; cover and process until blended. Garnish each serving with a dollop of remaining yogurt. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Soup in Light & Tasty October/November 2004, p39
Reviews for Chilled Strawberry Yogurt Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review