Chili-Spiced Pork Chops Recipe
- 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 6 bone-in pork rib chops (7 ounces each, 3/4 inch thick)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, chili powder and seasoned salt. In another shallow bowl, combine the egg and milk. Dip chops in egg mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 20-25 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°). Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chili-Spiced Pork Chops
Sort By :
Good pork chops! Next time I'm going to use a rack in the baking pan to see if the under side of the pork could be less soggy,
another quick and easy recipe, and yummy
hubby doesn't like the spice, but i do ..
My husband is NOT a fan of baked pork chops but he said I could definitely make this recipe again! He loved it!
My Husband and I loved this recipe. I will definitely make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >