- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 6 hot dogs, sliced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped onion and sweet pickle relish, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 5-7 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Spread with mustard; top with chili, hot dogs and cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. If desired, sprinkle with onion and relish. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chili Dog Pizza in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Reviews for Chili Dog Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review