At my bridal shower a few years ago, each guest brought a recipe card her best dish. We've tried everyone's recipe, but this is a favorite.—Nicole Vogl Harding, Spokane, Washington
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 3 cups seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with cheese. In a small bowl, combine soup and wine; spoon over cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine stuffing cubes and butter; sprinkle over soup. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Stuffing Bake in Casserole Cookbook 2001, p34
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Stuffing Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review