Stuffing-Topped Chicken and Broccoli
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups instant rice, cooked
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the soup, water and sour cream until blended. Stir in the chicken, rice and broccoli.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with stuffing. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly.
Jun 14, 2015
my husband and I enjoyed this recipe; however, I did think there was too much rice and not enough spice. next time I will add more spice, such as garlic, onion and pepper, a little cheese on top and cut rice to l-l/2 cups. Sukie
Feb 3, 2015
My husband said that this was a "2" even after he added fresh-ground pepper. I agree with the reviewer who suggested adding onion & cheese. When I reheat this, I'm planning to mix in 1/4 c. dried minced onions and cover the top with Velveeta cheese. Also, I thought the baking time was too long, since everything was pre-cooked except the broccoli.
Sep 28, 2010
That is an awesome recipes!!! Love it, love it, love it! :)
Sep 17, 2009
Does anyone know the nutrition information for this recipe?
Aug 11, 2009
I think I will try topping this with cheddar cheese before adding the topping and some onion powder and some minced garlic to the recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.