Beef Stuffing Bake
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) beef- or pork-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine contents of stuffing seasoning packet, soups, mushrooms, water and vegetables. Sprinkle stuffing over beef mixture; top with soup mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 319 calories, 12g fat (4g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 1239mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 16g protein.
Jan 1, 2016
Easy to make, but not much flavor. Added Italian seasoning, but it didn't help much. Won't be going into our dinner rotation. Took out the BBQ sauce from the frig, to get flavor.
Feb 23, 2014
It was o. k., but we put French's fried onions on top after taking it out of the oven to give it more flavor.
Oct 1, 2013
Quick and easy but nothing spectacular.
Jun 22, 2013
Quick to prepare and love that its a one dish meal.
Nov 9, 2011
Quick, easy and delicious!
Nov 2, 2010