This recipe is a great way to use up leftover chicken. I've even used canned chicken, as long as it's drained well. I usually serve the patties with flavored rice, a vegetable and salad.—Larry Laatsch, Saginaw, Michigan
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines (about 15 crackers)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, cracker crumbs, mayonnaise, onions, lemon juice and pepper. Shape into six patties. Heat oil in a large skillet; fry patties over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown and heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Patties in Taste of Home February/March 2004, p43
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Chicken Patties
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review