VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn (about 10 ounces), thawed
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Mix beans, corn and salsa; divide among four 18x12-in. pieces of heavy-duty foil. Top with chicken. Mix seasonings; sprinkle over chicken. Fold foil over chicken, sealing tightly.
- Grill packets, covered, over medium heat until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 165°, 15-20 minutes. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Ole Foil Supper in Simple & Delicious June/July 2017