- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 envelopes (.6 ounce each) individual serving cream of chicken soup mix
- 2 envelopes Italian salad dressing mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, optional
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 broiler/fryer chickens (4 pounds each), cut up
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Line two 15x10x1-in. baking pans with foil and grease the foil; set aside.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, soup mix, dressing mix and seasonings. Place milk in a shallow dish. Dip chicken into milk, then add to flour mixture, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. Place in prepared pans. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 35-50 minutes or until juices run clear.
1 serving: 645 calories, 36g fat (12g saturated fat), 193mg cholesterol, 1242mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 59g protein.