Scalloped Chicken Supper
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 1-3/4 cups boiling water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- Place the contents of the sauce mix in a large bowl; set the potatoes aside. Whisk in the water, soup and poultry seasoning. Stir in the chicken, carrots, celery, onion and reserved potatoes.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 45-50 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 343 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 1209mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 5g fiber), 25g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 5, 2018
Some Sundays are rather hectic so I found this and threw all of the ingredients in my slow cooker. I did add 1/2 can milk since it was going to be in the slow cooker for 4 hours. Perfect when we arrived home. I would advise using a top quality package of scalloped potatoes. I also add 1 c up of frozen peas .
Jul 19, 2013
This was really good served with an Asian salad and crescent rolls. It reminded us of chicken potpie.
Jan 25, 2013
I made this on a cold winter day, tasted great the only thing I would add would be garlic next time I make it.
Sep 22, 2011
Nothing special. I wasn't horrible, but extremely dry...already regretting the waste of ingredients. :(
May 22, 2010
We enjoyed this quick and easy recipe. I added a touch of cumin and a little salt. Will be great to make in the RV!
Feb 1, 2010
This was way too salty & too "orangy" from the potato sauce mix and carrots. The potatoes were so thin that any sticking above the sauce took on a potato chip consistency after baking. The small amt. of potatoes in the boxed mix didn't begin to contribute "substance" to this dish. The saltimess was NOT to be ignored! Ewwww! I will never make this again!