Chicken Crouton Hot Dish Recipe
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (14 ounces) seasoned stuffing croutons
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- In a large bowl, combine the broth, soup, sour cream and butter. Stir in croutons and chicken.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Crouton Hot Dish(1)
Sort By :
I found this recipe in one of my Taste of Home cook books & just had to review it. This dish is perfect comfort food & is great for busy week nights. Cream of celery soup also works well in place of cream of chicken. I like to saute a bit of onion and celery to add a bit more flavor and color, but this recipe is also great as written.