Chicken Crescent Wreath Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1 can (5 ounces) white chicken, drained or 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- Arrange crescent rolls on a 12-in. pizza pan, forming a ring with pointed ends facing the outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls. Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Crescent Wreath(15)
Sort By :
Very easy to make. Comes out looking exactly like the picture. I didn't have a pizza pan so I improvised with a large cookie sheet, setting aside a few of the crescent rolls.
its awesome - even my veggie phobic children love it!
I got this recipe years ago from a Pampered Chef recipe book and have made it many times as a brunch item. It's very easy and pretty to serve. Pampered Chef really should receive credit since it's their recipe. In their book it's called Holiday Chicken Wreath.
excellent and beautiful!
This is simply a delightful recipe! It has a wonderful appearance with lots of color. My children gobbled it up, even with the broccoli and peppers! It's a great way to use up left over chicken and it is simply delicious! I will make this time and time again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Chicken >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >