Snow Pea Holiday Wreath
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 pound fresh snow peas, strings removed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic powder and seasoned salt. Place mixture in a pastry bag or heavy-duty plastic bag with a small star tip.
- Pipe about 1/4 teaspoon of mixture onto the wide end of each pea pod. Arrange pods on a serving platter with cheese mixture toward the outside of the platter; fill center with tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 23 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 12, 2018
I made this dish for a birthday barbecue. My eldest daughter is vegan so I made 'cream cheese' with cashew cream, salt, nutritional yeast, olive oil and lemon juice. I could have just purchased a soy based cream cheese substitute but they tend to taste like chemicals to me and my non-vegan family members hate it. Made with my substitute everyone loved this dish and it looks so festive. It will be in my holiday party rotation.
Dec 20, 2016
Have made this the past few years at the holidays. Good to eat, good for you and great reviews by friends. Takes a little time but looks and tastes great.
Dec 22, 2013
Made this using small balls of fresh mozzarella, tossed with a bit of dry ranch dressing mix then sliced in half instead of the cream cheese. Turned out very tasty>
Dec 10, 2011
<p>Very nice however, I arranged the pea pods on the plate then dotted the tips, it was much easier and ensured a nice design.</p>
Dec 13, 2010
Very easy to prepare, but takes a few minutes to design. It looked festive and all comments were positive. I would make it again.