- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- Celery leaves
- Remove crescent dough from packaging (do not unroll). Cut each tube into 8 slices. Arrange in an 11-in. circle on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread on wreath; top with broccoli, red pepper, chopped celery and celery leaves.
Test Kitchen Tips
1 slice: 125 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 166mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.