Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Celery leaves
- Remove crescent dough from packaging (do not unroll). Cut each tube into eight slices. Arrange in an 11-in. circle on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over wreath; top with broccoli, celery and red pepper. Form a bow garnish with celery leaves.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 125 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 166mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Dec 29, 2017
Very good and fun for the holidays
Aug 15, 2017
I have also done this but instead of the dill and garlic powder I used ranch dressing seasoning pkg it gives it a little more zip.Alice
Aug 15, 2017
looked pretty but was gross! No one ate it and I had to give it to my chickens!
Jan 3, 2017
Made this for Christmas dinner with my family. Everyone really enjoyed it. It was very tasty, simple, and refreshing. I will absolutely make again especially in the summer when dill is readily available from the garden and there are plenty of get-togethers.
Dec 23, 2016
I was invited to a potluck and thought this looked like the perfect dish to take. I don't like red peppers, so used radishes instead. I also turned the ring upside down before spreading the cream cheese mixture. It looked amazing and there was none left to take home. I think I would add more dill next time.
Dec 20, 2016
So good and easy! Very similiar to veggie pizza. I will definitely make these again!
Dec 12, 2016
This is so beautiful at Christmas and not much work. So yummy, just like veggie pizza.
Nov 9, 2016
Always a hit for our family potlucks!
Oct 28, 2016
Can't wait to try this recipe for the holiday potluck this year! It's a super easy vegetarian friendly option.
Jul 13, 2016
I've made this for many Christmas's and for a wedding rehearsal dinner that was held the day after Christmas. Looks and tastes great!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.