Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- Celery leaves
- Remove crescent dough from packaging (do not unroll). Cut each tube into 8 slices. Arrange in an 11-in. circle on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread on wreath; top with broccoli, celery and red pepper. Form a bow garnish with celery leaves.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 125 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 166mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 13, 2018
I cut the rolls into 10 slices instead of 8 and I think the bread was still too thick. They bake into a peak on top, even though I depressed the middle before baking. This peak made it difficult to get the veggies to stay on top of the roll. The flavor of the spread was very subtle. It didn't have that veggie dip punch of flavor. These were really messy to eat as well.
Dec 29, 2017
Very good and fun for the holidays
Aug 15, 2017
I have also done this but instead of the dill and garlic powder I used ranch dressing seasoning pkg it gives it a little more zip.Alice
Aug 15, 2017
looked pretty but was gross! No one ate it and I had to give it to my chickens!
Jan 3, 2017
Made this for Christmas dinner with my family. Everyone really enjoyed it. It was very tasty, simple, and refreshing. I will absolutely make again especially in the summer when dill is readily available from the garden and there are plenty of get-togethers.
Dec 23, 2016
I was invited to a potluck and thought this looked like the perfect dish to take. I don't like red peppers, so used radishes instead. I also turned the ring upside down before spreading the cream cheese mixture. It looked amazing and there was none left to take home. I think I would add more dill next time.
Dec 20, 2016
So good and easy! Very similiar to veggie pizza. I will definitely make these again!
Dec 12, 2016
This is so beautiful at Christmas and not much work. So yummy, just like veggie pizza.
Nov 9, 2016
Always a hit for our family potlucks!
Oct 28, 2016
Can't wait to try this recipe for the holiday potluck this year! It's a super easy vegetarian friendly option.