"This hearty meal-in-one takes just 10 minutes to assemble before popping it in the oven," says Dorothy Smith of El Dorado, Arkansas. Not only is it easy to prepare, it's easy on your budget at just 54 cents a serving.
- 1-2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup and thyme. Pour into an ungreased deep-dish 9-in. pie plate. Combine the biscuit mix, milk and egg; spoon over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chicken Biscuit Potpie in Quick Cooking March/April 1999, p46
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Chicken Biscuit Potpie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review