Chicken Vegetable Potpie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- Place the carrots, potato, onion and celery in a large saucepan and cover with water. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir in soup and chicken. Gently stir in peas.
- Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. deep baking dish. Roll out pastry to fit top of dish; place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until crust is golden and filling is bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 903 calories, 42g fat (16g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 1702mg sodium, 96g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 7g fiber), 33g protein.
Aug 31, 2019
This was a good meal to put together quickly. Added salt
Feb 14, 2015
Had this for dinner tonight. Put a little salt and pepper in dish. Could have had a few more spices but other than that it was delish on a cold winter night.
Sep 30, 2014
Quick, easy, and delicious, also looks pretty too! My designing techniques need a lot of improvement, but this recipe needs no improvement. My husband and I loved this recipe. It has become a new favorite for us, and to the people I've shared it with!
Jul 26, 2011
Made the this chicken vegetable potpie for dinner and is was great. There is plenty for lunch tomorrow too! Will certainly make this again.
Mar 25, 2011
I made this wonderful pie for dinner last evening for my husband and myself. We had plenty for dinner, even had one small serving leftover for lunch the next day. What a great way to use up that last one cup of leftover chicken. We will be enjoying this again soon. Thanks for sharing it with everyone.
Aug 30, 2010
Thanks for the chicken pot pie recipe for only 2! Tried this this summer for my son and me, and it got a thumbs up. Next time I think I'll try either puff pastry or phyllo dough for the crust, and use 8-10 oz ramekins.
Aug 3, 2008
Chicken Vegetable PotpieThank you this sounds great wishyou had more 2 serving recipes.i will print it & make it soon.Vera