Chicken Biscuit Potpie Recipe
- 1-2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, chicken, soup and thyme. Pour into an ungreased deep-dish 9-in. pie plate. Combine the biscuit mix, milk and egg; spoon over chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chicken Biscuit Potpie(17)
Sort By :
This dish was a hit! Quick, easy and yummy. I had a tube of biscuits that I rolled out to make the top crust since I didn't have any Bisquick on hand and a can of mixed veggies - even easier! Definitely will make again. Comfort food at its' best on this cold night.
This was easy and good. I added peas, green beans, corn, spinach and Tony Chacherie seasoning. Also topped the Bisquick off with fried onions. It was kind of salty I think due to the soup and Bisquick. I will make it again.
This stuff is amazing!!! Easy to make and everyone loved it. I added a few things like carrots and onions, and it just made it even better!!!
Easy and delicious! Added 1/4 milk with the chicken so it was nice and moist. Added this to the "make again" list!
This was a good and easy to follow recipe although, I couldn't help but think that corn bread might give it that flavor I was looking for.