Celeriac & Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 large celery root, peeled and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Place the potatoes, celery root and garlic in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15 minutes or just until tender. Drain; cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, mash vegetables with butter, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in chives. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Celeriac & Garlic Mashed Potatoes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p112
Reviews for Celeriac & Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review