Caramel Heavenlies Recipe
- 12 whole graham crackers
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 15x10x1-in. baking pan with foil, letting foil extend over sides by 1 in.; lightly coat foil with cooking spray. Arrange graham crackers in prepared pan; sprinkle with marshmallows.
- In a small saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon; cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Spoon butter mixture over marshmallows. Sprinkle with almonds and coconut. Bake 14-16 minutes or until browned. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Using foil, lift cookies out of pan. Cut into triangles; discard foil. Yield: about 6 dozen.
Reviews for Caramel Heavenlies(83)
Sort By :
These are easy and very yummy,,I always spray the foil with pam.They are always a hit
Good but real sweet cut into small sections. A little goes a long way!s came back to give more stars. It grew on me and I was sad it was gone, I'm making more. I did not like that it was sticky did not come out like a hard bar but was tasty
These were so good!! Made a pan before lunch and my husband & I couldn't stop with just one serving. A keeper for sure!!
I just pulled this out of my recipe clips file last night to make for this holiday season. I don't recall changing a thing when I made them for the first time last year, and they came out great! I plan to double this year since my fam went crazy over these...fool proof, simple and yummy; my kind of recipe! Also follow the previous reviewer's advice about lining the pan with foil. That made it a lot easier to get it out cleanly.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Almond Recipes >
- Bar Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Nut Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >