Brownie Caramel Parfaits
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- Place pecans and coconut in an ungreased baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, prepare brownie batter and bake according to package directions. Cool on a wire rack; cut into small squares.
- When ready to serve, in six parfait or dessert glasses, layer with brownies, ice cream, caramel topping and pecan mixture; repeat layers one or two times.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 26, 2012
These are soooo good!! Excellent idea for a very special treat! The kids can even help putting them together! Make them smaller as I am sure they are loaded with calories along with the to die for combo!