Caramel Fudge Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1-1/4 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Spread into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Place pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes (leave oven on).
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt caramels with milk. Pour over brownie crust; sprinkle with pecans. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in melted chocolate. Pour over pecans. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Caramel Fudge Cheesecake(21)
Sort By :
I made a big mistake to cheat. I tried to substitute caramel for caramel ice cream syrup. BAD move! This was very good. Took it to work for a birthday. Everyone of course loved it. Can't go wrong with chocolate.
Very good ! Next time I will cook the brownie just a little longer and maybe not use quite as much caramel. It was a hit at the birthday today
well I made this today have not tasted yet looks good but tried to take off pan bottom and caramel started to run out,but it looks delicious and my hubby likes choc and so do my grandkids so I'm sure it will get eaten up in a flash!!
This looks so good, I should have had the recipe yesterday, to serve at my dinner party.
But never the less, I will be trying this soon.
This looks quite decadent! I haven't made it but had to rate it in order to post. I was wondering, has anyone tried this without using the chocolate? I am not a huge chocolate fan, and thought that omitting the chocolate and adding a bit of vanilla extract to the creamcheese mixture would make it less rich (which is what I like). I would drizzle some chocolate fudge over the top and sprinkle toasted chopped pecans over that.
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Brownie Mix Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >