Caramel Chocolate Trifle Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) devil's food cake mix
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (12-1/4 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
- 1 package (7-1/2 or 8 ounces) English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions for an 8-in. square baking pan. Cool on a wire rack. Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Cut cake into 1-1/2-in. cubes; place half of the cubes in a 3-qt. trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl; lightly press down to fill in gaps. Top with half of the whipped topping, pudding, caramel topping and toffee bits; repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Caramel Chocolate Trifle(20)
Sort By :
Had at a dinner group and went over well. Better have a REALLY deep bowl - or trifle bowl. It will be very full!
I made this for a Manager's meeting at work and everyone loved it. I came home with an empty trifle bowl. Thanks for the awesome recipe. ( :
My family loves this trifle, I have to make it every Mother's Day or Father's Day. Instead of making brownies I buy the Two Bite Brownies from the grocery store and i don't use dessert topping I use real whipped cream. Everybody always has seconds the bowl is always empty!
Made it today and everyone loved it. It's a do over for sure!
I've been making this for years now but instead of using a cake mix I use brownies. Super delicious & everyone loves it-the bowl is always empty!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Chocolate Trifle >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >