Candy Cane Punch Recipe
- 2 jars (10 ounces each) strawberry jelly
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, divided
- 2 quarts peppermint stick ice cream
- Miniature candy canes, optional
- In a large saucepan, melt jelly with 2 cups soda. Chill the jelly mixture and remaining soda. Just before serving, place 6 cups ice cream in a punch bowl. Gently stir in jelly mixture. Add remaining soda. Add remaining ice cream by scoopfuls. Garnish with candy canes if desired. Yield: 3-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Candy Cane Punch
Sort By :
"Served this punch for a Christmas party. Such a pretty presentation in a glass punch bowl with candy canes hanging on the edge of the bowl. The punch is so good and my guests didn't leave a drop!"
"I don't know what punch the other reviewers made, but the punch I made for Christmas Eve was awful! There is not one person who finished their cup, let alone a 2nd sip! It is sooo sweet, that it's inedible. I'll never even attempt to make this punch again. It was one of the worst things I have ever tried. I should've just made the mint and pomegranate punch again this year. Oh well, live and learn."
"HUGE hit at our Christmas parties last year. I'll be making it again this year. I found the jelly at the Dollar Tree - bargain!"
"I made this for our family Christmas get together. So glad I got enough to make for another party as the first batch was gone before everyone got to our house. They all said this was their favorite punch now."
"I made this last Sunday for fellowship hour after church service. It got rave reviews and several requests for the recipe. It looked exactly like the picture. I even heard a man say, "Isn't that PRETTY!" Great recipe for so few ingredients."