- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs and oil. Press two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Set remaining cake mixture aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, chocolate chips and butter. Microwave, uncovered, until chips and butter are melted; stir until smooth. Pour over crust.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of remaining cake mixture over top. Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Can't Leave Alone Bars
Sort By :
"Kids approved! They could not wait for it to cool down. I wish I could post a picture."
"These were quick, easy and very good. Instead of dropping the remaining dough on top of the chocolate layer, I took varying sized pieces of dough, rolled into balls, flattened, then put all over the top. The resultant effect looked like cute polka dots, which delighted both the adults and children at the party I brought it to. Will definitely be making these again :)"
"I made these to take to a church youth supper. They are rich so I cut them in very small pieces. Delicious!"
"The name doesn't lie!!!!!!! Yummy!!!!!!!"
"Super easy and incredibly delicious!"