- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs and oil. Press two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Set remaining cake mixture aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, chocolate chips and butter. Microwave, uncovered, until chips and butter are melted; stir until smooth. Pour over crust.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of remaining cake mixture over top. Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Can't Leave Alone Bars
Sort By :
"I followed the recipe except used butterscotch chips...OMG are they sticky.....I can't believe just changing that would make them so darn sticky."
"These are great!"
"Awesome everyone loves them."
"I thought these were very ordinary. I made them as written and found no depth of flavor, just chocolate and white cake. They were easy to make though. If I make them again, I will add other ingredients like nuts and/or coconut."
"Took these to the Wednesday Night Church Ladies meeting and the ladies loved them. Quick and easy, they are delicious. I'm so glad I held a couple out at home for a midnight snack. xoxo"