Cajun Spiced Broccoli Recipe
I usually make this minus the Creole seasoning, but a few weeks ago, I decided to try adding a different spice just to see what would happen. I loved it! It's garlicy, spicy and crunchy! —Krista Frank, Krista Frank, Rhododendron, Oregon
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute broccoli in oil until crisp-tender, adding the garlic and Creole seasoning during the last 2 minutes of cooking. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cajun Spiced Broccoli in Healthy Cooking June/July 2009, p61
Reviews for Cajun Spiced Broccoli(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 3, 2012
This is so yummy. Didn't change a thing!!
Reviewed Oct. 27, 2012
Oh my this Broccoli dish is so awesome!!
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2009
I loved this! I wasn't sure about the seasoning at first but it really adds a nice flavorful zip. I'm going to try it on other vegetables as well next.
More Recipe Collections
- Cajun Recipes >
- Cajun Side Dishes >
- Cajun Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Side Dishes >