Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, whisk the cornstarch, sugar, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a small skillet, stir-fry the broccoli and garlic in oil for 2 minutes. Stir broth mixture and add to broccoli mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until broccoli is tender and sauce is thickened.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 171 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 779mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Jun 30, 2015
Geat recipe ! Hubby said it was better than the local Chinese Resturant ! I added a little bit of crushed ginger to the sauce. Also added onion, red and yellow peppers to the veggies and topped it off with just a couple red pepper flakes.
Mar 23, 2014
I've also made this recipe using frozen Asian vegetables. Very yummy!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.