Cajun Pecan Catfish Recipe
This is one of our favorite recipes. It's quick, easy and delicious. Just serve with a side salad, biscuits and mixed fruit for dessert. We like it a lot for Christmas Eve. —Jan Wilkins, Blytheville, Arkansas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, Cajun seasoning and thyme. In a small bowl, combine the pecans, cheese, bread crumbs, parsley and 1 tablespoon oil mixture.
- Place catfish on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Brush with remaining oil mixture. Spread pecan mixture over fillets. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Cajun Pecan Catfish in Simple & Delicious October/November 2011, p28
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Cajun Pecan Catfish(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2012
very nice, tasty, easy recipe. I would definitely make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Catfish >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Dinner Recipes >
- Mardi Gras Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >