Cajun Chicken Fettuccine Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and peppers in oil until tender. Add the chicken, Cajun seasoning and garlic; heat through. Transfer to a large bowl. Drain fettuccine; add to chicken mixture. Stir in Alfredo and spaghetti sauces.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Cajun Chicken Fettuccine
Sort By :
I'm wondering what happened to the site this recipe used to take me too, B/C it was a blog with a fantastic homemade alfredo sauce (no disgusting canned bologna) and I want that recipe! Did you guys buy rights or something b/c this version and it's ingredient list is disappointing to say the least.
This is a great recipe and easy, too. My husband likes spicy pasta dishes and he loved this one.
In addition to the other ingredients, I added some sliced hot and spicy Polish sausage to the mixture as well. I'll be making this one again!
Really good....even after I made a mistake and had it in the oven before I realized I hadn't added the Cajun seasoning! I'd just stuck it in, so pulled it out, scraped the cheese off the top as best I could, then dumped it all in a pot and added the seasoning. (The moral of this story is....don't walk around with a telephone glued to your ear, chatting with a friend, while trying to read a recipe and cook!) I actually put in more seasoning than it called for before I realized it was mostly salt, so I thought it would be ruined, but it wasn't! Yummy! Will make again!
Absolutely delicious! I will make this again and again.
My family loves this recipe. It is delicious!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Baked Pasta >
- Baking Recipes >
- Cajun Dinner Recipes >
- Cajun Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Pasta >
- Chicken Pasta Recipes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >