Buttermilk Pecan Waffles Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until light. Add buttermilk; mix well. Add dry ingredients and beat until batter is smooth. Stir in butter.
- Pour about 3/4 cup batter onto a lightly greased preheated waffle iron. Sprinkle with a few pecans. Bake according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Repeat until batter and pecans are gone. Yield: 7 waffles (about 8 inches each).
Reviews for Buttermilk Pecan Waffles(3)
Sort By :
This recipe is delicious! Hubby and I both enjoyed. Will make again.
Light, Fluffy and Delicious. My hubby and I loved 'em!
I made these this morning and my wife and I both thought they were delicious! Light, yet filling and full of flavor. I veganized the recipe, using Earth Balance instead of butter, soy milk and apple cider vinegar instead of buttermilk, and ground flax seed mixed with water for the binder.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Breakfast >