Buffalo Chicken Meatballs Recipe
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup plus 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 egg white
- 1 pound lean ground chicken
- Reduced-fat blue cheese or ranch salad dressing, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, 1/3 cup hot sauce, celery and egg white. Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape into twenty-four 1-in. balls. Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Toss meatballs with remaining hot sauce. If desired, drizzle with salad dressing just before serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Buffalo Chicken Meatballs in Simple & Delicious October/November 2013, p12
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2014
"Addictively delicious!! YUM"
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2014
"Fantastic flavor! I used Ken's Steak House Buffalo Wing Sauce. Took it to a tailgate and everyone wanted the recipe!"
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2014
"Great taste with very little work"
Reviewed Jan. 17, 2014
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2013
"I think it is delicious"