Bubble Pizza Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce. Cut each biscuit into quarters; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with the beef mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Bubble Pizza(20)
Sort By :
I made this last night using leftover ham and pineapple. It was great and will definitely be making this again.
Love this recipe for a quick meal when you're too tired to cook!! I use a 13x9 baking dish, not metal ...I use more hamburger than it calls for and also use about 1 and half jars of pizza sauce. Please use the cheap biscuits don't use nice Grands, those are too big! I spread a little pizza sauce over the biscuits first then sprinkle a little italian seasoning, then my meat sauce, I add toppings, whatever you like is fine, green peppers, black olives etc...lots of cheese :)
I made this a lot when my kids were still at home. Quick and easy with the taste of pizza! It's also great for potlucks.
It was delicious, and fun to make with my kids. We all loved the flavors, even the 18 month old!
I'm not sure if I did something wrong because all the other reviews are great for this, but my family really disliked this dish. There was just too much bread in the crust. I changed the toppings to suit our taste, but otherwise followed the recipe. I won't be making this one again.
More Recipe Collections
- Easy Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Italian Pizza Recipes >
- Kids Dinner Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >