- 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in pizza sauce. Cut each biscuit into quarters; place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with the beef mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Bubble Pizza
Sort By :
We found that the biscuits in the middle of the pan did not cook through ( they were still raw). It was tasty other wise. I will try again and next time bake it for longer.
It must be a hit! I was asked if I could make it again...
I made this last night using leftover ham and pineapple. It was great and will definitely be making this again.
Love this recipe for a quick meal when you're too tired to cook!! I use a 13x9 baking dish, not metal ...I use more hamburger than it calls for and also use about 1 and half jars of pizza sauce. Please use the cheap biscuits don't use nice Grands, those are too big! I spread a little pizza sauce over the biscuits first then sprinkle a little italian seasoning, then my meat sauce, I add toppings, whatever you like is fine, green peppers, black olives etc...lots of cheese :)
I made this a lot when my kids were still at home. Quick and easy with the taste of pizza! It's also great for potlucks.