Broccoli Salad Supreme Recipe
- 10 cups broccoli florets (about 3-1/2 pounds)
- 6 cups seedless red grapes (about 3 pounds)
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1-1/3 cups slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large salad bowl, combine the broccoli, grapes, celery and onions. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Just before serving, gently stir in bacon and almonds. Yield: about 20 servings.
Reviews for Broccoli Salad Supreme(9)
Sort By :
This recipe is the best. Can't believe it's not a contest winner. It'd get my vote. Thanks for sharing it.
I have made this several times and it is always a crowd pleaser the variations I use are red onion diced in place of the green,red wine vinegar in place of the cider ,omit celery and grapes replace with dried cranberries and golden rasins that I plump in some warm water (drain) instead of almonds I use sunflower meats. always yummy . I make up dressing and toss it just before serving as this salad sits it tends to get kind of watery the only downfall ,thus adding the dressing last makes it fresh and appealing
I made this today for the first time for a family party. I will definitely make this again! It tastes very good and it is something different! Thanks for a great recipe!
I've made this salad several several times and always receive compliments.
Better than amazing. We sometimes use Bacos. Hehe!
More Recipe Collections
- Labor Day Salad Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Salad Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >