Bread Machine Wheat Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup warm milk (70° to 80°)
- 1/2 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 cup King Arthur Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds).
Reviews for Bread Machine Wheat Bread(24)
Sort By :
Best wheat bread I have ever had from my bread machine.
I made this two days ago, using white whole wheat flour for the whole wheat called for, and I subbed brown sugar for the honey that I discovered I was out of! The bread turned out wonderfully, and it has stayed pretty fresh stored sliced in a gallon zipper bag.
Easy, quick and good!
Great recipe - easy and tasty! I made it into 12 dinner rolls and baked at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes. It turned out beautifully. Definitely will make it again.
Sorry I accidentally misspelled some words. I just read the previous review...mine also fell...not sure what I did wrong...that's obviously why it's not big enough. (: