For tasty serving of cake just for two, serve these yummy desserts. It is a great cake utilizing summer blueberries.—Suzanne McKinley, Lyons, Georgia
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup blueberries, divided
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk and butter just until moistened.
- Divide half of the berries between two greased 10-oz. custard cups. Top with batter and remaining berries. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Blueberry Cake Cups in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p10
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Blueberry Cake Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review